Our estate planning attorneys work with a wide variety of clients and offer services ranging from preparing simple wills to organizing sophisticated estate plans. We also represent clients in the administration of trusts, estates and probate, with our probate and trust attorneys routinely handling all levels of estate and trust administration and litigation.
The members of our Wills, Trusts and Estates group will work closely with your financial and insurance advisors, accountants and banks to arrive at an outcome that is most beneficial for you.
The Peterson & Myers Wills, Trusts and Estate group provides legal counsel in the following areas:
- Will and Trust preparation
- Estate tax, gift tax and generation-skipping tax planning
- Life Insurance planning and the use of irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Income tax considerations
- Charitable gift planning and the use of charitable remainder and charitable lead trusts
- Family and business succession planning
- Use of family limited partnerships and other entities
- Estate and Trust administration
- Probate and Trust litigation
- Preparation of estate tax returns
- Living Will
- Health Care Surrogate
- Power of Attorney
We would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your estate planning, trust and estate needs.