The attorneys in our firm’s real estate group pride themselves on having the resources and experience to effectively advise clients through a wide variety of real estate transactions, without losing focus on the clients’ personal and business goals.
The Peterson & Myers real estate group provides legal counsel in the following areas:
- Commercial and residential sales and purchases
- Property leasing and management
- Tax-deferred exchanges
- Real estate and construction finance
- Title examination and title insurance
- Condominium and homeowners association law
- Subdivision development and permitting
- Mobile home parks
- Joint Ventures, partnership and equity investments
- Shopping center development
- Eminent domain
Unfortunately, not every transaction ends up as planned. In those cases, our attorneys also have the experience and ability to handle contract disputes, title defects such as boundary line or easement disputes, construction liens, foreclosures, property tax appeals, and landlord/tenant disputes.